Herbs are a Chef's secret weapon when it comes to creating flavours and much loved in any Argentinian household is this Chimichurri Sauce. It can be used either as a marinade, for basting or as a dressing... my top tip... it's perfect with steak!
- 125 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 10g coriander (include stalks), finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Mix all the ingredients together & leave for at least 2 hours to allow the flavours to release.